The terms and conditions of inflatable kingdom equipment may vary depending on the unit, so each unit will have its own Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions.
- Any damage caused to the equipment whilst in the customers care will be repaired at the cost of the customer.
- No food or drinks or gum to be allowed on or near the equipment, this will avoid chocking and damage.
- Please note if the inflatable is collected in a dirty condition or damaged then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge of £30, if it is damage the charge will depending on the amount of damage.
- All footwear, glasses, jewellery, badges (any sharp objects) must be removed before going on any of the inflatables.
- No face paint, party poppers, streamers, silly string or ink based products to be used on or near the inflatables.
- No smoking or cooking equipment on or near the inflatables.
- A responsible adult must supervise the inflatables at all times.
- Alcohol or any other substances are not allowed whilst supervising and using the inflatables.
- If anybody refuses to wear the required safety equipment then they will not be allowed to take part.
- It is essential to ensure that anyone who has had a history of back or neck problems do not use the inflatables if they do so it will be at their own risk.
- Anyone suffering from brittle bones should not use the inflatables.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatables whilst inflation or deflation as this is very dangerous.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the inflatable.
- Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 meters) around the inflatable is completely clear.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable should not be used and switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
- In the event that the blowers stop working please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. Leave for a few minutes and it should automatically restart when it cools down.